I've been thinking about the families in Colorado that are going through the tragedy of losing their homes to wildfires. Seeing pictures on the news brings the devastation home clearly. But nothing brought it home more clearly than what happened just across the street today.This morning our neighbor's home caught on fire. The couple left for work, leaving their older son at home sleeping. The fire started and quickly spread. The son was able to get out of the house and to a neighbors to call 911. When I walked out to open our gate at 9:30 a.m., smoke was pouring from all the windows and the east wall was a bright orange ball of fire. The first fire engine was already there connecting to the hydrant closest to the home. I could hear others on the way. By 12:30, they were finishing up; the house is a total disaster. The cause - the clothes dryer. Luckily no one was hurt, and two dogs and a cat are also safe. Makes you want to check the lint trap in your dryer, right?